Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurses
IV Therapy in Newark, California
What services can our LVNs and LPNs provide you at home?
These services will be performed by LVNs and LPNs under the supervision or direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Medication Injections
- Care for Patients with Heart Failure Tendencies
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Infusion Therapy
- Cardiovascular Disorder Care
- Catheter Care and Management
- Wound VAC Therapy
- Diabetic Care / Insulin Injections
- G.I. Tube Feeding Management
- Blood Pressure and Vital Signs Monitoring
- Cancer Care
- Respiratory Disorders (COPD)
- Dressing Changes
With flexible schedules, we can provide you with home health care 24/7 or on an as needed basis. Our services are available in the cities and counties surrounding Newark, California.
If you could use some help at home, please call us at 510-573-3866. We have responsive staff ready and able to assist you with your health care needs.