Occupational Therapy in Newark, California
How can our Occupational Therapists help you at home with your rehabilitation?
- Pain Assessment and Management
- Lymphedema Care
- Improving Coordination
- Improving Range of Motion
- Assessment of Cognition and Psychosocial Needs
- Basic Skills Evaluation
- Cognitive Treatment for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Balance Restoration
- Coping Strategies for Client’s Disability
- Energy Conservation
- Restoring Sensation and Sensory Function
- Occupation-Focused Practice Models
With flexible schedules, we can provide you with home health care 24/7 or on an as needed basis. Our services are available in the cities and counties surrounding Newark, California.
If you could use some help at home, please call us at 510-573-3866. We have responsive staff ready and able to assist you with your health care needs.