Home Health in Newark, California
How can our Physical Therapists help you at home with your recovery?
- Lymphedema Management and Care
- Arthritis Treatment
- Education and Training in the Use of Assistive Devices
- Orthotics Training
- Minimizing Fall Risk for the Patient
- ADL Skills / Self Care Skills Training
- Post Surgery Care
- Designing Specialized Home Exercises
- Posture Correction
- Pediatric Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Mobility Treatment
- Geriatric Therapy
- Range of Motion Enhancement
- Flexibility Training
With flexible schedules, we can provide you with home health care 24/7 or on an as needed basis. Our services are available in the cities and counties surrounding Newark, California.
If you could use some help at home, please call us at 510-573-3866. We have responsive staff ready and able to assist you with your health care needs.