Nursing Care in Newark, California
What services can our Registered Nurses provide you at home?
- Vacuum Assisted Closure (VAC) for Wounds
- Infusion Therapy / IV Therapy
- Venipuncture for Lab Test
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Medication Injections
- Care for COPD Patients
- Diabetic Care and Teaching
- Care for Cardiovascular Disorder Patients
- Care for Cancer Patients
- Medication Therapy Management
- Patient and Family Health Teaching
- Wound Care and Sterile Dressing Changes
- Outpatient Anti-Coagulation
With flexible schedules, we can provide you with home health care 24/7 or on an as needed basis. Our services are available in the cities and counties surrounding Newark, California.
If you could use some help at home, please call us at 510-573-3866. We have responsive staff ready and able to assist you with your health care needs.