Medical Services in Newark, California
How can our Medical Social Workers help you and your family?
- Arranging Inpatient Care or Outpatient Care
- Resources for Healthcare Policy
- Assistance with Financial Aid Applications
- Group Counseling
- Psychosocial Evaluation
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Parenting Guidance and Counseling
- Counseling Sessions with the Patient
- Coordination of Follow-Up Medical Check-Ups or Treatment
- Supportive Case Work
- Advance Directives
With flexible schedules, we can provide you with home health care 24/7 or on an as needed basis. Our services are available in the cities and counties surrounding Newark, California.
If you could use some help at home, please call us at 510-573-3866. We have responsive staff ready and able to assist you with your health care needs.