Therapeutic Techniques in Newark, California
How can our Speech Therapists help you at home?
- Down Syndrome Treatment
- Cerebral Palsy Treatment
- Delayed Speech Treatment
- Therapy for Auditory Processing Disorders
- Evaluation and Therapy for Learning Disabilities
- Phonological Delays Treatment
- Treatment for Swallowing Difficulties
- Hypernasality Treatment
- Early Intervention and Therapy for Children Aged 5 and Below
- Assessment and Treatment of Dysarthria
- Instruction on Eating and Swallowing Strategies
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Treatment
- Hearing or Aural Rehabilitation
- Education and Training in Adaptive Speech Devices
With flexible schedules, we can provide you with home health care 24/7 or on an as needed basis. Our services are available in the cities and counties surrounding Newark, California.
If you could use some help at home, please call us at 510-573-3866. We have responsive staff ready and able to assist you with your health care needs.